- This event has passed.
Late Life & Decommissioning Special Interest Group
July 12, 2016 @ 10:00 - 16:00 BST
What is it?
We run a series of Late Life & Decommissioning events led by our Decom Steering Group which is chaired by Julian Manning of Baker Hughes and vice chair of Paul Yeats of Subsea 7.
Why should I attend?
If you are involved in Late Life and Decommissioning or have ambitions in this exciting sector make sure you don’t miss any of these successful information packed events organised by EEEGR’s Late Life and Decommissioning Special Interest Group in partnership with Decom North Sea.
Shared knowledge and ideas
Operator and supply chain speakers
International Speaker Line Up
- Session Facilitator and Decom SIG Update; Julian Manning, Director, EARC Baker Hughes & SIG Chair
- Decom North Sea (DNS) Update; Karen Seath, General Manager, Decom North Sea
- Well Related Overview and Market update from an Oil & Gas Authority (OGA) Perspective; Speaker TBC
- Peel Ports Overview; Richard Griffin, Port Director, Great Yarmouth Ports
- East of England Specialist Decommissioning Guide; Stephanie Pimlott, Great Yarmouth Borough Council
- Efficient Cost Options for Late Life and Decommissioning; George Walker, Late Life & Abandonment Country Leader, Halliburton
- A Practical Comparison on the Application of JULB’s vs JU’s for Decommissioning in the SNS; Donald MacArthur, FWM Well Engineering Manager
- 3D at Depth; Laser Scanning Unknown Well heads for P&A Activities and Seabed Remediation; Neil Manning, Co-owner/CBDO from Denver, Colorado
- Lowering Well P&A Costs; David Buchmiller, Senior Engineer, DNV GL from Norway
- Panel Session & Q&A – facilitated by Paul Yeats, Subsea 7